Sign in to follow this  
jan808

BCA low mileage cars

Hi Guy 

Just want to throw this out there.

Has anyone experienced problems with low mileage cars purchased from BCA?

also is it true all their good stock are sold on Cinch? And the poor quality cars are on BCA?

Any insight will be appreciated.

They do pick the best of the bunch for themselves but with the volume of cars going through bca surely they can’t keep everything. 

Also surely this is only the case with WBAC/UKCGR As other vendors would want their cars to go through the block and not be bought at rock bottom by BCA/Cinch 

10 minutes ago, Lakeside said:

They do pick the best of the bunch for themselves but with the volume of cars going through bca surely they can’t keep everything. 

Also surely this is only the case with WBAC/UKCGR As other vendors would want their cars to go through the block and not be bought at rock bottom by BCA/Cinch 

I have read alot of bad experiences it's just worries me il fall into the same hole so that's why if going for low mileage vehicles I can avoid engine and gearbox faults. 

The last time I checked the BCA vendors list, 16 had ‘BCA’ in their title?

everything at auction is a  risk.............................it is so easy to talk your self out of buying  anything really, you just have  to click mouse buttons and take the plunge

• Like 2

On 3/19/2022 at 5:36 PM, jan808 said:

I have read alot of bad experiences it's just worries me il fall into the same hole so that's why if going for low mileage vehicles I can avoid engine and gearbox faults. 

Don't read everything and believe it , 

Yes there's some rubbish out there . one day you will get a rouge that's without doubt . 

But theres some good ones too . 

We buy hundreds of cars from BCA . yes weve had a few rouges but theyve gone back , some easy some with a fight . 

5 hours ago, Blenheim Car Sales said:

everything at auction is a  risk.............................it is so easy to talk your self out of buying  anything really, you just have  to click mouse buttons and take the plunge

Are you feeling lucky

Punk:D:D

14 hours ago, petrol head said:

If the quality stock doesn’t go to CINCH, they will now go to Marshalls, I think.  

BCA has become a retail outfit , Not fit for purpose really is it . The auction system has changed at BCA . 

Vendors are migrating their stock elsewhere as contracts end , they don't like BCA retail competition  . Used Covid to initiate change . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Used Covid to initiate change . 

This!

5 hours ago, David Horgan said:

BCA has become a retail outfit , Not fit for purpose really is it . The auction system has changed at BCA . 

Vendors are migrating their stock elsewhere as contracts end , they don't like BCA retail competition  . Used Covid to initiate change . 

You have nailed it Mate, can't understand why any group would use them for remarketing. We used to use them 20 years ago, when I worked for a large group and they were terrible.