Sign in to follow this  
metcars

BCA search

What the hell have they done to it! I see two cars on my screen now in huge ‘Janet and john’ size! Website search engines are one of the few areas in life where small and compact is better than stupidly large! I understand the need for ‘high quality’ images but not as thumbnails? Do they think we’re eyesight issues. I wonder if these website updates are done for the benefit of IT guys or the customers? BCA search was the best, now it’s as bad as Manheim.

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it! 

Rant over!

On 3/12/2022 at 11:40 AM, metcars said:

What the hell have they done to it! I see two cars on my screen now in huge ‘Janet and john’ size! Website search engines are one of the few areas in life where small and compact is better than stupidly large! I understand the need for ‘high quality’ images but not as thumbnails? Do they think we’re eyesight issues. I wonder if these website updates are done for the benefit of IT guys or the customers? BCA search was the best, now it’s as bad as Manheim.

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it! 

Rant over!

I like the new look .. about time.

Gave up using the website for search...too slow and drawn out. The BCA App on my phone is much faster for searching and I can bid on one or two if I'm out of office. 

17 hours ago, slademotors said:

I like the new look .. about time.

Yikes!