smltd

PITA customers

5 hours ago, petrol head said:

This must be the champion of PITA customers, what does he expect from a 10+ year old Range Rover:

What a twat. Bet he was really popular in school. 

• Haha 1

Tried watching the video even tried skipping bits,he would have failed to make a purchase from me,I once gave a customer a phone number and told them my car wasn't to the standard they aspired but the supplied number well may be able to help them,it was the nearest main ford dealer but I never told them that (pre Internet so they couldn't duck duck:D)

Modestly calling himself a Hero :rolleyes:

What a bellend, I wouldn't embarrass myself making a video about a squeaky belt & some splitting to a propshaft bush - imho he’s bought a good one. Pitiful.

• Like 1

OMFG is that guy serious, Im lost for words. WTF does he expect from a 12 year old Range Rooney

• Haha 1

That is an absolutely crazy level of expectation isn't it?

Edited by SC Derby

Glad he kept it, and fingers crossed the strange rover is true to form and blows up next year. 

I have stood and listened to sales people building customers expectations up, sometime so high they would need a parachute to come back down.

I'm the opposite when selling stuff like that, I've had customers say to me are you trying to put us off lol.

But rather be honest. If you are paying say £10k for an old RR, you really need the pockets of someone that can afford to run and repair an £80k car.

• Like 2

A customer of mine arrived in a 10yr old RR & bought a Caddy van. I asked him what his was like for bills. He shrugged his shoulders & said anyone buying one should know what they’re getting themselves into so should expect it! Refreshingly realistic I thought.

2 hours ago, BHM said:

A customer of mine arrived in a 10yr old RR & bought a Caddy van. I asked him what his was like for bills. He shrugged his shoulders & said anyone buying one should know what they’re getting themselves into so should expect it! Refreshingly realistic I thought.

I hope he said thing about the caddy :lol: