Casper

AA car dealer checks

Just out of interest please does anyone know if the aa does a similar thing to the rac passport  for motor trade would have thought they would have .. thanks 

Do you advertise with AA cars Casper? It's cheap and you're customer generally assumes cars are AA inspected which I am sure would be by your workshop and any apparent issues rectified. Plus consumer gets 12 months free basic breakdown cover, which adds credibility to your business. We used to have all our cars AA inspected big cost to carry, remember loosing a deal due to inspector noting "slight weep from cambox gasket which naturally we would rectify. Customer in their ignorance assumed engine was knackered and walked. Gave up with inspections soon after saved a fortune that was twenty years ago and we are still here.       

On 1/28/2022 at 6:52 PM, TRADE SURVIVOR said:

Do you advertise with AA cars Casper? It's cheap and you're customer generally assumes cars are AA inspected which I am sure would be by your workshop and any apparent issues rectified. Plus consumer gets 12 months free basic breakdown cover, which adds credibility to your business. We used to have all our cars AA inspected big cost to carry, remember loosing a deal due to inspector noting "slight weep from cambox gasket which naturally we would rectify. Customer in their ignorance assumed engine was knackered and walked. Gave up with inspections soon after saved a fortune that was twenty years ago and we are still here.       

Was more meaning do the aa do like a trade hpi check  I actually phoned them up and they said the do a basic report when you place an advert with them someone recommended the rac car passport to me ages ago so I could print out an hpi clear. Certificate I’m surprised the aa don’t do something similar that could be passed on the customer