Zahoor

Bca grading report and rude behaviour

Rude behaviour towards customers not accepting their mistake Since bca is gone online their grading is gone really bad when collecting a car from them i seen the wind screen is cracked and not been mention on the report. when i asked them to check the car and re grade they came back and said ok the screen is cracked but it does not change the grade of the car so my claim is rejected i asked if i can speak to the branch manager their straight answer was he is not here i asked when is he back the answer was they don't know and then she replied if i don't leave she will call the security and try to leave the desk which made me go mantel then i replied and raised my voice and said i am not finished yet you have to sort this issue out either replace the wind screen or take the car back and guess what she replied my claim is rejected how can they sell the car not describe the condition of the car at the same time there was an other customer who picked his car up and complaining the engine management light is taken off from the car he was telling them the light is taken off from the car staff replied show us the proof he was asking them to come with him to see the proof but they refused to go with him. I think bca management need to up their customer service and teach their staff some manners i have emailed the branch manager about grading report and behaviour and waiting a reply from him       

15 hours ago, Zahoor said:

Rude behaviour towards customers not accepting their mistake Since bca is gone online their grading is gone really bad when collecting a car from them i seen the wind screen is cracked and not been mention on the report. when i asked them to check the car and re grade they came back and said ok the screen is cracked but it does not change the grade of the car so my claim is rejected i asked if i can speak to the branch manager their straight answer was he is not here i asked when is he back the answer was they don't know and then she replied if i don't leave she will call the security and try to leave the desk which made me go mantel then i replied and raised my voice and said i am not finished yet you have to sort this issue out either replace the wind screen or take the car back and guess what she replied my claim is rejected how can they sell the car not describe the condition of the car at the same time there was an other customer who picked his car up and complaining the engine management light is taken off from the car he was telling them the light is taken off from the car staff replied show us the proof he was asking them to come with him to see the proof but they refused to go with him. I think bca management need to up their customer service and teach their staff some manners i have emailed the branch manager about grading report and behaviour and waiting a reply from him       

Only way they will listen is if most of us stop buying from BCA 

They have the monopoly and they know it . 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Zahoor said:

i have emailed the branch manager about grading report and behaviour and waiting a reply from him

Unfortunately I suspect your time would be better spent doing something else.

3 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Only way they will listen is if most of us stop buying from BCA 

They have the monopoly and they know it . 

I think once they have completed the purchase of Marshall's there will be a push back from a lot of the groups. Naturally the leasing companies may support them, but of your a group you have to question when they have Marshall's, CINCH, WBAC & BCA you are feeding the competition?

Legally if they have misdescribed the car, they don't have a leg to stand on. 

2 hours ago, petrol head said:

Legally if they have misdescribed the car, they don't have a leg to stand on. 

Absolutely agree my friend , but getting money back from BCA is like milking stones . Then again they are not the British car auctions they once were are they ? 

The new staff are trained to piss customers off , like our friend above with cracked windscreen , its totally wrong as that's going to cost him circa £200/ £300 to replace . 

Must be getting close to being too big to deal with or by buying off them are you just buying from the competition . 

Like a giant gone mad . 

They have you by the balls, if you do take them to court and win they close your account and ban you. So it’s either put up with it or be banned from buying from them,  they know most dealers need them for convenience.

BCA are an absolute bunch of pirates, a dreadful company and a perfect example of what is going wrong with big business in this country. Speak to some of their staff and you get horror stories about how they are treated by head office.

BCA are owned by TDR, who own 50% of Asda, also own Stonegate pubs (Slug and Lettuce etc), David Lloyd gym and fingers in lots of other pies like Euro Garages and LeasePlan. Now with purchase of MMG its time there was a govt investigation into their activities - but no doubt they are paying off lots of MPs as consultants so it won't happen. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Halfpenny said:

BCA are owned by TDR, who own 50% of Asda

They must be getting run with the same amount of customer service, that’ll be why yesterday when I was in Asda with a trolley full of Xmas booze there were 2 staff on the tills, a queue of 20 people & they’re desperately trying to get punters with overflowing trollies to self scan. Greedy bastards :lol:

More supermarket consumer reviews to follow :rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BHM said:

They must be getting run with the same amount of customer service, that’ll be why yesterday when I was in Asda with a trolley full of Xmas booze there were 2 staff on the tills, a queue of 20 people & they’re desperately trying to get punters with overflowing trollies to self scan. Greedy bastards :lol:

More supermarket consumer reviews to follow :rolleyes:

Have you been in a bank lately, don’t get me started. I actually got ‘told off’ for queuing to pay cash in “when I could have used a machine!” Turkeys voting for Christmas? 

1 hour ago, metcars said:

Turkeys voting for Christmas? 

Absolutely correct, as the staff at my local branch has found out. The Christmas gift they’re getting from TSB is more spare time. In the form of redundancies.

It seems a lot of banks’ basic services are being done on their behalf at Post Office counters. The one man band Post Office near me is doing the work of 4 bank branches so far.

• Like 1

Regardless of the grade, BCA should be sorting the screen as it wasn't detailed on their appraisal for you to factor in the £150+ cost to replace the screen. These matters are always made ten times worse when you get some idiot behind the counter with an "I don't give a sh@t attitude"

6 hours ago, slademotors said:

Lawgistcs should be able to advise you on how to proceed legally.. 

They could . they would . 

BUT if you do and look like winning or win  , Its goodbye account tata cheerio &  F@ck off mr, miss, mrs Car buyer . ACCOUNT SHUT . 

Truth is they dont need us , 

8 hours ago, metcars said:

Have you been in a bank lately, don’t get me started. I actually got ‘told off’ for queuing to pay cash in “when I could have used a machine!” Turkeys voting for Christmas? 

What about when they ask you " where is this cash from " READING THE BLOODY ACCOUNT NAME WILL ANSWER THAT " You useless moron :wacko: I'm stood there dressed from head to bloody foot in badged clothes . Made to look like Dick Turpin with £2k in bag . 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

............What about when they ask you " where is this cash from " READING THE BLOODY ACCOUNT NAME WILL ANSWER THAT " You useless moron :wacko: I'm stood there dressed from head to bloody foot in badged clothes . Made to look like Dick Turpin with £2k in bag . 

“......if the cap fits?”:D

On 12/10/2021 at 5:20 PM, metcars said:

if the cap fits?”:D

mmmm I don't know what you mean :D 

surely not a suggestion I'm dick turpin :ph34r: haha 

maybe i have a cap that size thinking about it . lol

On 12/10/2021 at 4:07 PM, David Horgan said:

They could . they would . 

BUT if you do and look like winning or win  , Its goodbye account tata cheerio &  F@ck off mr, miss, mrs Car buyer . ACCOUNT SHUT . 

Truth is they dont need us , 

What about when they ask you " where is this cash from " READING THE BLOODY ACCOUNT NAME WILL ANSWER THAT " You useless moron :wacko: I'm stood there dressed from head to bloody foot in badged clothes . Made to look like Dick Turpin with £2k in bag . 

Is cause it the George at Asda badged and tesco f&f badge clothes David not that I’m knocking it there’s some really good bargains in there on old man cardigans lol :lol:

Hi thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts i finely had an answer back from them and they agreed to pay for the windscreen. It is not about the cost but about the way they are grading at the moment.     

• Like 1

Another positive resolution with an auction company, another contact name and number to share perhaps?

Thanks Zahoor. If you find a helpful staff member at BCA, can you share their details?

1 hour ago, MattR said:

Thanks Zahoor. If you find a helpful staff member at BCA, can you share their details?

Why? BCA will probably sack them if word gets around :lol:

On 12/23/2021 at 2:12 PM, MattR said:

Hi MattR no i did not find any helpful staff i just had to keep on my ground and keep arguing with them i was surprised myself when they agreed to it i think they had enough with me.  

I have to say that BCA have been reasonable with me, the North branches more so than the South it has to be said.

It’s very difficult to get a car re-graded …pretty much a waste of time in fact, however I find  grading is swings and roundabouts. For ever misgrade against me there is usually one to my advantage to balance it out.

They have been fine taking back or compensating for misdescribed cars though…which happened a few times and also the recently took back a car with a knocking engine even though there was no assured report. I made the case that a major fault must be disclosed and they accepted it.

No major complaints to be honest. Staff are pretty polite if you are and are often helpful if you engage them properly….again more so northern branches than southern branches.