Sign in to follow this  
SAC

shall I buy advertisement package on auto trader

hi guys

ive been advertising on ebay/motors for past year not had highest volume of sales 

shall I try with auto trader and what's the price for 10 vehicle package (vans)

thanks 

depends what type of cars do you sell and at what price, I do very well from auto trader but anything really cheap did do better on eBay when I used them. ebay tend to draw out the messers an best price with ridiculous bids

22 hours ago, SAC said:

hi guys

ive been advertising on ebay/motors for past year not had highest volume of sales 

shall I try with auto trader and what's the price for 10 vehicle package (vans)

thanks 

Ring autotrader and they will get the best package to suit you. 3

Price wise 3x more expensive than ebay but you get what you pay for

You’ll sell no more than you do now … you’ll just be getting your pants pulled down every month by autotrader.

Sold 38 cars last month from 40 advertised, 28 of which came as a direct result of the autotrader leads, and would say thats about average for a month. its expensive but when you work out the return its a no brainer, leads are quality serious buyers, not many messers. was once talked into cancelling a few years back and was off for about 6 weeks whilst i tried, eBay motors and cargurus - worst mistake Ive made in nearly 30 years of selling. It works for me, I know it doesnt work for everyone but youve got to measure what you get back or else youre just pissing it up the wall. also youve got to work at making your cars stand out, great pics, descriptions, reviews etc