I need help picking the right camera to take photos of stock nothing over £500

and?

were you brought up in a field?

manners cost nothing

your sac..d

good morning 

I was brought up close to manor fields funnily enough 

but please excuse me for my original message

could anyone please recommend a quality camera to take photos of stock under £500?

Almost any camera in the £300 to £500 price range will take quality images as will most high end smart phones. In fact I would go as far as to say a top end smart phone which is packed full of features designed to allow anyone to take decent photos is better than a budget camera.

As far as cameras go, the quality of images is rarely down to the choice of camera body, it’s 1. The quality of the lens and even more importantly 2. The ability of the person using the camera will determine the quality of image.

As a rule of thumb the better and more expensive the camera, the more skill required to use them to their best.

Edited by XFS

XFS,is bang on with his summary.Just to add that you might find more benefit in visiting youtube and watching some tutorials on how to take better pics.Personally i use a Canon  camera for car pics  and then load the SD card onto the laptop for editing and uploading to an advert, as i find the  software easier to use than fiddling around with the phone.My first camera was second hand and still performed well for many years of general abuse. Good lens's are the key and are readily available on ebay.I have 2 go to lens.10-22mm is great for tight spaces when you cant get far enough back to get the whole car in the frame but can tend to distort  the car from certain angles, so mainly i use a 24-105mm lens which is just about perfect for my needs.

thank you the  old novice for response

I was warming to a canon camera 

which type have you got?

Fuji film fine pix S , Fixed Lens 24x zoom , DSR  they are called , one down from  SLR . Brilliant pictures , mainly took on Auto but does have man Macro function for small areas . 

Cheaper than SLR and they are great for what use them for , 

mines 10 years old and took multi 10,000's of pictures , still going strong 

Thank you for sharing your suggestions and recommendations. I always find this blog helpful in all regards. Before buying anything I get the suggestion and recommendation through assignment help online for quality work. They share the real reviews about the products and services.

17 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Fuji film fine pix S , Fixed Lens 24x zoom , DSR  they are called , one down from  SLR . Brilliant pictures , mainly took on Auto but does have man Macro function for small areas . 

Cheaper than SLR and they are great for what use them for , 

mines 10 years old and took multi 10,000's of pictures , still going strong 

Good shout. 
the fixed lens ones which are a step down from DSLR’s

I would go as far as to say a DSLR is pointless unless you are a good photographer and understand shooting in raw format, how to process the images and can throw a decent amount of money at lenses.

The average camera user will take a far better picture with a £300 Fuji DSR than they will with a £3000 Canon DSLR

7 hours ago, TroyLatham said:

Thank you for sharing your suggestions and recommendations. I always find this blog helpful in all regards. Before buying anything I get the suggestion and recommendation through assignment help online for quality work. They share the real reviews about the products and services.

:angry: