Sign in to follow this  
Halfpenny

Resale of new Landcruisers is banned by Toyota..

So, is the bed mounted weapon factory option or dealer fit?

5 minutes ago, metcars said:

So, is the bed mounted weapon factory option or dealer fit?

haha , yes mr taliban we can machine guns posts to that order for you . 

On 8/20/2021 at 2:11 PM, Halfpenny said:

Been some back hand deals somewhere in the world hasn't there to get as many Hilux 4x4 's that they have , like a constant Toyota advert on the news , Certainly been some dodgy deals or maybe its a case of Sell me Hilux or I'll make you disappear .

On 8/23/2021 at 11:05 AM, David Horgan said:

haha , yes mr taliban we can machine guns posts to that order for you . 

Been some back hand deals somewhere in the world hasn't there to get as many Hilux 4x4 's that they have , like a constant Toyota advert on the news , Certainly been some dodgy deals or maybe its a case of Sell me Hilux or I'll make you disappear .

Perhaps thats what governments should do in future. Instead of sending high level operatives into third world countries under cover to check on military strength they should just ask the local Toyota dealer if anyone’s ordered any new Toyota flat bed trucks?

Pretty standard on new cars over here that have high export potential. Check the small print on a new Land Rover or Porsche order form. Its to protect overseas main dealers from being undercut by grey imports and really has nothing to do with the Taliban.

1 hour ago, Highlinev8 said:

Pretty standard on new cars over here that have high export potential. Check the small print on a new Land Rover or Porsche order form. Its to protect overseas main dealers from being undercut by grey imports and really has nothing to do with the Taliban.

There is only so much they can do, I know one luxury sports car dealer in the Far East, who doesn't pay the duties, rents the car for a year to someone who wants to have it parked in his drive. He then exports them to the UK and/or Oz.