Andy0

FYI delivery 3 weeks from blackbushe

Just bought something damaged, need it delivered. 
holy crap, 15 working days, ie 3 weeks until it’s going to arrive. (Bca truck). Last month was 7-10 days. 

Anyone know the wait times for other branches in the south?

Ive always used bb. 

All BCA sites quoting 3 weeks Andy 

Stops you saying were not paying after 11 days . 

probably will come sooner though . 

I bought two and they came day after , yes i was quoted 21 days , luck of the draw . 

That’s good news. 
I was hoping they were just quoting people 3 weeks to get them to come and collect. 

Last one I bought a couple of weeks ago from Blackbushe took 6 days - I don't think they are taking any longer than normal generally. My record is 11 days from Bedford in 2017.

Does anyone know if bca will deliver to a bca centre closer to you rather than your address? Only reason I ask is I’m often not on site and I don’t want a delivery guy randomly turning up when I’m not there as I’ve heard they don’t give you any notice? 

You can request the delivery driver to call you an hour before arrival to make sure you are available.

On 7/28/2021 at 12:21 AM, MJG50 said:

You can request the delivery driver to call you an hour before arrival to make sure you are available.

Not a lot of help if you been told two to three weeks and you are on the coast surfing and get that call:rolleyes::D