Sign in to follow this  
Rosemotors

Sub prime finance companies (Friday Rant)

Without naming names, I've been dealing with one of these companies for over a week now and all I've had is broken promises and outright lies.

I've been told they have everything they need from the customer only for them to decide they need something else just as they're preparing to pay out. Frankly I'm sick of it. I've had to turn away 3 customers on the same car because I was stupid enough to take a deposit from the end user.

They're grossly unprofessional to deal with. But lesson learned. Cars will now stay on sale until all monies received.

Has the same once when the company wanted me to send pictures of my site, my office etc. Then more pictures because it only had half my sign in it. Painfull. I'm guessing it's Moneyway or a company like that.

maybe instead of not naming names we should name names maybe that way someone might suggest a decent company to deal with, 

Just one thought, how would you keep the car on sale until all monies received ? wouldnt you end up with some serious angry customers if you start selling cars from underneath people or are you still venting and didnt mean that 

When it comes to sub prime First Response get my vote, and that's something I would not have said a few years ago. The whole process with them is as smooth as sub prime finance can be.

1 hour ago, justina3 said:

maybe instead of not naming names we should name names maybe that way someone might suggest a decent company to deal with, 

Just one thought, how would you keep the car on sale until all monies received ? wouldnt you end up with some serious angry customers if you start selling cars from underneath people or are you still venting and didnt mean that 

It's not "my" finance company; it's one that advertises on Autotrader. As for the customers, sometimes it's them delaying things so if I tell them how difficult these companies can be and why, they might just get their skates on with the paperwork.

2 hours ago, Gavin@Rousdon said:

Has the same once when the company wanted me to send pictures of my site, my office etc. Then more pictures because it only had half my sign in it. Painfull. I'm guessing it's Moneyway or a company like that.

I'll text you