Hi 

I'm looking for some advice on a good quality Dash Cam, my requirements, GPS, WiFi, Park mode, night vision, above all must be discreet, small enough to fit behind the rear view mirror. 

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. 

We've fitted a few dashcams for customers - Nextbase brand. Not had any complaints so far. Be sure to use their branded hardwire kit and avoid SanDisk SD cards - we've found Samsung High Endurance cards to be totally reliable.

At the cheaper end of the market have used Toguard dashcams - bit flimsy but seem to be ok so far.

11 hours ago, Paul Falcon Cars said:

Hi Halfpenny

Appreciate your advice, any particular model you would recommend, I want something that's discreet. 

Models of dashcam are changing all the time. Do a search for 'Nextbase' on Amazon and you'll see their range. They do have a keyfob sized model....

Nextbase are pretty good. Had a few different models. Also had a few side windows smashed in for them. They are number one on the druggies easy sell list if you ever forget to hide them when not parked in a city centre. 

• Like 1

I've switched from Nextbase to Blackvue, mainly as the parking mode options are much better - not sure if Nextbase do the motion detection now!  I think they're a bit more expensive but you get what you pay for...

On 7/15/2021 at 7:51 PM, Highlinev8 said:

Nextbase are pretty good. Had a few different models. Also had a few side windows smashed in for them. They are number one on the druggies easy sell list if you ever forget to hide them when not parked in a city centre. 

i have a nextbase,most reliable one ive ever had,lost a good one in a smash and grab before now though