Sign in to follow this  
have a word with the wife

£143 carzoo

48 minutes ago, have a word with the wife said:

i Just made £143, is that ok ? joke

Yes they are claiming £143 Gross Profit per Unit as being a success.Classic financial market bullshit.All very Alan Partridge.At some stage someone might point out their actual Cost of Sales per Unit could be £3,000 or whatever.I suppose they can’t claim a success by admitting a loss of £2850 on each sale.

• Thanks 1

Mr Chesterman is without doubt a very clever guy who will personally trouser a fortune from the venture, what a salesman. As far as I understand (might be wrong I often am) his modus operandum is to build a business and move it on, which I think will be the case here. Blockbuster and the housing market were ripe for online disruption however, used cars are a different ball game altogether, particularly in the UK.    

• Like 1

£143. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 

I must be a greedy type lol 

Customer just told me this week that she thought £160 was quite sufficient profit out of her PX ,

I asked what she wanted . £2,000 she said lol because I know what you will sell it for . 

Whats that then ?, £40 advert and you will easy get £2,200 

Lady your a genius i told her:rolleyes: , but what about Valet , Service , Two tyres , MOT , VAT , £20 of fuel , Advertising , Wages , Running costs ,  warranty costs . Then the hassle of selling your pile of un loved scrap 

" You have all these cars to pay that she utters :o

Lady your car is valued at £ 500 end of thanks for coming . Bye . 

She left and came back two hours later , I've sold my car to my niece for £500 :rolleyes: what discount can i get now . 

NOTHING sorry I sold the car 30 mins after you left .

We have it all wrong , £143 is plenty , Bread and water Chaps , Porridge on Sundays . :D

Edited by David Horgan
  • Like 2

David..........................that was the mike drop moment for you to there, Well done, Love it when that happens

Edited by Blenheim Car Sales

1 hour ago, Blenheim Car Sales said:

David..........................that was the mike drop moment for you to here, Well done, Love it when that happens

Made My day :lol:

On 5/27/2021 at 2:52 PM, David Horgan said:

I must be a greedy type lol 

Customer just told me this week that she thought £160 was quite sufficient profit out of her PX ,

I asked what she wanted . £2,000 she said lol because I know what you will sell it for . 

Whats that then ?, £40 advert and you will easy get £2,200 

Lady your a genius i told her:rolleyes: , but what about Valet , Service , Two tyres , MOT , VAT , £20 of fuel , Advertising , Wages , Running costs ,  warranty costs . Then the hassle of selling your pile of un loved scrap 

" You have all these cars to pay that she utters :o

Lady your car is valued at £ 500 end of thanks for coming . Bye . 

She left and came back two hours later , I've sold my car to my niece for £500 :rolleyes: what discount can i get now . 

NOTHING sorry I sold the car 30 mins after you left .

We have it all wrong , £143 is plenty , Bread and water Chaps , Porridge on Sundays . :D

Beauty