Sign in to follow this  
TRADE SURVIVOR

Clucking Bell

4 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Place called CARTAKEBACK 

www.cartakeback.com 

www.cartakeback.com 

What i thought . put reg in , price comes up and bingo collected and paid up . 

Thank you very much, you’ve just made me very happy. I used them a couple of years ago & but had forgotten all about them. 

I’ve got a shite p/x that I was going to nail back together - I punched in the reg. & have been offered £505! I couldn’t fucking believe it! Guess where it’s going :lol:

1 hour ago, BHM said:

You should be grateful it wasn’t one of my customers on their way home. The number who leave here saying they’ll sort their insurance when they get home astounds me. It’s not restricted to banger buyers either.

Yup, and rent too. 

6 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Place called CARTAKEBACK 

www.cartakeback.com 

www.cartakeback.com 

Thankyou, most unusual that your website offers only £189 !

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Edited 11 hours ago by David Horgan

Don't think they like Cornwall, came back at £91 for a 2002 Polo. Local scrappy offering £181. Oh well, worth a go.

14 hours ago, twerp said:

Thankyou, most unusual that your website offers only £189 !

Wonder if its a franchise , this one was Nottingham , I just put a Corsa thru same site , 02 Plate sxi £306 came back on that one 

13 hours ago, CRW said:

Don't think they like Cornwall, came back at £91 for a 2002 Polo. Local scrappy offering £181. Oh well, worth a go.

if you watch kevtee on utube you will see why EOL takeback is not really feasable as a business proposition down there

20 hours ago, BHM said:

Thank you very much, you’ve just made me very happy. I used them a couple of years ago & but had forgotten all about them. 

I’ve got a shite p/x that I was going to nail back together - I punched in the reg. & have been offered £505! I couldn’t fucking believe it! Guess where it’s going :lol:

Bargain , Pleased it worked out , happy days 

Portuguese Red , :rolleyes::lol:

It seems to be dependent on location.....35 mile difference, 166 to 306 for my trial. Options on does it drive too? 

Going back to prices, will the big shift happen in the summer when the redundancy letter's get sent out prior to Furlough payments ceasing. 

....then stock up on those scrappers for retail for the financially challenged. 

An avalanche of hand backs, my crystal ball which up to Covid was fairly reliable is now as trustworthy as a Vaggot. 

2 hours ago, Frank Cannon said:

It seems to be dependent on location.....35 mile difference, 166 to 306 for my trial. Options on does it drive too? 

Going back to prices, will the big shift happen in the summer when the redundancy letter's get sent out prior to Furlough payments ceasing. 

....then stock up on those scrappers for retail for the financially challenged. 

An avalanche of hand backs, my crystal ball which up to Covid was fairly reliable is now as trustworthy as a Vaggot. 

Be a surge in part time car traders Frank next , got 10k redundancy, think they are rich and blow it on two bangers from local night auction :rolleyes:

Sell em for less what they bought for and finish up renting a van to deliver for Amazon .

4 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Be a surge in part time car traders Frank next , got 10k redundancy, think they are rich and blow it on two bangers from local night auction :rolleyes:

Sell em for less what they bought for and finish up renting a van to deliver for Amazon .

:lol:B)