twerp

Viewing old adverts

Cazana have since yesterday removed the function to view old adverts 

Does anyone know where else I could find such data? 

Regards

What a shame, that was so useful. Hope someone knows of another site that offers something similar. 

• Like 2

Yep, perfect for seeing when it was last for sale, what options / service history 

I have even made use of the photos 

I noticed this on Friday too, it's such a shame as it was always interesting to look up when cars were last advertised. Sometimes a Google search of the reg number comes up with an old ad but I'll try and find out if there are any other similar sites about. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MJG50 said:

I noticed this on Friday too, it's such a shame as it was always interesting to look up when cars were last advertised. Sometimes a Google search of the reg number comes up with an old ad but I'll try and find out if there are any other similar sites about. 

https://cazana.com/uk/car

Now works

Interesting Twerp, not heard of this before. Just joined but it's not recognising alot of the regs I've entered? do you use just for basic searches or does it require a subscription to get the proper info? 

@Huggins That's strange because it usually identifies cars on old / new private plates too

Just tried to use Cazana to look up when a car was last advertised and I get the 403 Forbidden page!

I've just used the https://cazana.com/uk/car/reg number of car

Is the site down or is there another way to look up old ads?

Not used this but to my best understanding Cazzo bought Cazana some months ago, maybe they are looking to moneytise it?   

Edited by TRADE SURVIVOR
typo

Same nasty forbidden page. TS is right about Cazoo’s purchasing Cazana, so time will tell. Last time the function disappeared it did re-appeared again.

Although this time they may need to charge for it as Cazoo’s share price has tanked 58%.