Sign in to follow this  
twerp

New Article : 'VW Golf R prices are up by nearly £5k in the space of six months'

I sold one to a customer for £22k a year ago. Just bought it back for £20k as he is into a company car. I suspected it would sell around the £22k mark. Its generating interest at £24k. 

Prices on these are mental if they have spec, if they have no options or spec not an easy sale. The volume lease ones are plentiful, its the ones that have good options that are strong money plus a lot of the VW fanboys ( Vaggots) all hate the newer MK8 which will see these prices high for a bit yet.

36 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

I sold one to a customer for £22k a year ago. Just bought it back for £20k as he is into a company car. I suspected it would sell around the £22k mark. Its generating interest at £24k. 

Prices on these are mental if they have spec, if they have no options or spec not an easy sale. The volume lease ones are plentiful, its the ones that have good options that are strong money plus a lot of the VW fanboys ( Vaggots) all hate the newer MK8 which will see these prices high for a bit yet.

Yep, but none have done +35% in a year

7.5R with Santiagos / Roof / Leather still making great money mind :o

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

Not Just Golfs is it 

They all have , were paying what we sold most stock for 6 months ago 

Took a deposit on a Fiesta ST-2 up for £9,250, was on the autotrader with a high price flag for about 6 hours, 8 calls, last one offering £250 more and saying they'll come down tonight from Preston to pick it up!!! I'm sticking with the deposit guy but could have sold it 4-5 times today, it wasn't underpriced if anything it was right at the top but a beautiful clean little pocket rocket, Make hay while the sun shines

• Like 1