Sign in to follow this  
trade vet

Subprime Minister ?

It appears Boris is now classed as a ‘Chucky Duffer’ as he has had a County Cap for £500 registered at Downing Street.A bailiff could turn up and take the new curtains.You cannot make it up.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

It appears Boris is now classed as a ‘Chucky Duffer’ as he has had a County Cap for £500 registered at Downing Street.A bailiff could turn up and take the new curtains.You cannot make it up.

A leftover roll of wallpaper from his decorating should more than cover it...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, trade vet said:

It will be bozo starmer trying to get a browny point , 

He needs one :lol:

A CCJ for the PM. I couldn’t believe it - supposedly some scoundrel has made a false claim & Boris is looking to get the debt struck out.

1 hour ago, BHM said:

A CCJ for the PM. I couldn’t believe it - supposedly some scoundrel has made a false claim & Boris is looking to get the debt struck out.

Apparently it’s a correctly submitted claim but it appears No 10 spinners have chosen to ignore it.Some unnamed mail office minion in no10 will probably get the blame.If Labour were streetwise they should start a trend.

I wouldn't lend him a score:D

Ring ring

"Boris about that twenty from the other day"

"" Ummm.... uhhhh.... errrrr.... well... errrr what....hard working families....ummmmeerr"

• Haha 1

Nothing surprises me with the sleazy bullingdon  boy?

The latest from the BBC;

An additional file shows the claim, for "defamation" and "committed repeated defamation", was made by an Yvonne Hobbs against "The Rt Hon Boris Johnson".

Allegedly she’s a COVID conspiracy theorist & has issued a few claims - it looks like one was overlooked :lol:

On 5/13/2021 at 1:54 PM, metcars said:

Nothing surprises me with the sleazy bullingdon  boy?

On the plus side his government has chucked a few quid into the pot for us car dealers, for which we as a business are very much appreciative. Nothing surprises me in terms of so called sleaze or errors made by politicians of all parties, Tony Blair took our young men and women into a war they did not want, and he is doing just fine now. Unlike many of those brave young people who have life changing injuries as a result . This so called claim against Bozza is small beer in comparison to errors that politicians in office make. Leave the guy alone he is doing a half decent job in extreme circumstances, what sane person would want his job right now.

Hmm.  Someone doing their best in the circumstances wouldn’t have spent the 1st few months of the pandemic not bothering to turn up to cobra meetings and not knowing about the impending disaster we were about to get shafted by, he was taking weekend breaks and didn’t want to be bothered by details and warnings. 

During the middle he took the option of  the economy over the scientific advice and helped give us a second wave as bad as the 1st.

Even now at the tail end when he said he is doing all he can he spent a day personally ringing newspaper editors to try and brief them against Cummings to cover his own dodgy flat dealings and shouting ‘let the bodies plié up’

Everyone is saying how bad the Indian situation is now,  they have 17 deaths per 100k of population, we have 191.

I will give credit that the vaccine roll out has been a success, but guess what you give it to NHS to roll it out and don’t hand it to someone like Serco you get a better result.

The only people Boris has given a flying f about are himself and his donors through all of this.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TRADE SURVIVOR said:

On the plus side his government has chucked a few quid into the pot for us car dealers, for which we as a business are very much appreciative. Nothing surprises me in terms of so called sleaze or errors made by politicians of all parties, Tony Blair took our young men and women into a war they did not want, and he is doing just fine now. Unlike many of those brave young people who have life changing injuries as a result . This so called claim against Bozza is small beer in comparison to errors that politicians in office make. Leave the guy alone he is doing a half decent job in extreme circumstances, what sane person would want his job right now.

You’re not winning me over. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TRADE SURVIVOR said:

Unfortunately its a fact that the UK economy and UK business has been hit much harder than nearly any other comparable developed country. We also suffered a higher death rate. One thing that staggers me is that £37 *billion* was given to Serco to run a 'Test and Trace' system. Basically a computer system and some call centres - that didn't work. That's absolutely insane! BILLIONS must have been siphoned off.

I am also very very nervous about the current direction of the economy. A hugely overstimulated property market and Rishi still pumping money into the economy. It feels like a bubble. Yes, some money has been chucked at us car dealers (and others) but at what future cost?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Halfpenny said:

Unfortunately its a fact that the UK economy and UK business has been hit much harder than nearly any other comparable developed country. We also suffered a higher death rate. One thing that staggers me is that £37 *billion* was given to Serco to run a 'Test and Trace' system. Basically a computer system and some call centres - that didn't work. That's absolutely insane! BILLIONS must have been siphoned off.

I am also very very nervous about the current direction of the economy. A hugely overstimulated property market and Rishi still pumping money into the economy. It feels like a bubble. Yes, some money has been chucked at us car dealers (and others) but at what future cost?

My thoughts exactly. 

• Like 1

When or if we get over the pandemic,there could be many enquiries set up.Of course enquiries can take years and the general rule appears to be that you carefully choose a judge and water down the brief.WMD springs to mind.Boris appears to thrive on chaos,being PM is hard enough but can you imagine his personal and financial problems.Parliamentary rules are not top of his agenda.He is paying for ex wives,apparently at least 6 kids which we are not allowed to know about and he might have to pay off his American ex girl friend to stop her writing a book.She has a short window to get maximum sales and financial impact.

Can you imagine employing Boris,he would probably be your top sales guy but he would leave havoc.Forget to get docs signed,forget to get MOT’s for swappers,do HPI’s,misplace deposits etc.I have seen sales guys like that and the best solution was to employ a minder who did all the paperwork and the handovers.

40 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Can you imagine employing Boris,he would probably be your top sales guy but he would leave havoc.Forget to get docs signed,forget to get MOT’s for swappers,do HPI’s,misplace deposits etc.I have seen sales guys like that and the best solution was to employ a minder who did all the paperwork and the handovers.

better than employing starmer or corbyns gang , all the stock gone for free to to non working idle twats . 

Imagine Abbott in charge HAHA well errrrm what we think , is this urm let say this , what i mean is lol 

What she means is wheres my other bloody shoe cos these two are the same colour :lol:, and where my counting beads gone :lol: my god shes one cell short of a single cell life form .

Think the country thinks that way as well , the last two elections prove that one :lol:

Edited by David Horgan

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

better than employing starmer or corbyns gang , all the stock gone for free to to non working idle twats . 

Imagine Abbott in charge HAHA well errrrm what we think , is this urm let say this , what i mean is lol 

What she means is wheres my other bloody shoe cos these two are the same colour :lol:, and where my counting beads gone :lol: my god shes one cell short of a single cell life form .

Think the country thinks that way as well , the last two elections prove that one :lol:

I can think of dozens of Labour MP’s who would find it difficult to hold down any job in the private sector.Mind Dennis Skinner although a bit tall might have been a good valeter.Ex Miners were usually good valeters,they never stopped working in all weather.If I went on holiday I think I would prefer to leave the pitch with Kier Starmer in charge rather than Boris.

• Like 1

:lol: the pitch would be safe with Kier, but he probably wouldn’t have sold any cars so you wouldn’t be able to afford another holiday, Boris on the other hand would have sold most of your stock by promising every customer the world and agreeing to a deal at any cost. He is be the sort of salesman that would leave a trail of destruction in his wake for someone less important to clear up and deal with all that detail. Rock and hard place spring to mind

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, trade vet said:

If I went on holiday I think I would prefer to leave the pitch with Kier Starmer in charge rather than Boris.

Dont think i would trust that fool personally , makes my skin creep looking at him , When he stood in question time asking about bloody curtains  oh my god , what a stupid cretin 

On 5/15/2021 at 12:00 AM, DCS01 said:

Hmm.  Someone doing their best in the circumstances wouldn’t have spent the 1st few months of the pandemic not bothering to turn up to cobra meetings and not knowing about the impending disaster we were about to get shafted by, he was taking weekend breaks and didn’t want to be bothered by details and warnings. 

During the middle he took the option of  the economy over the scientific advice and helped give us a second wave as bad as the 1st.

Even now at the tail end when he said he is doing all he can he spent a day personally ringing newspaper editors to try and brief them against Cummings to cover his own dodgy flat dealings and shouting ‘let the bodies plié up’

Everyone is saying how bad the Indian situation is now,  they have 17 deaths per 100k of population, we have 191.

I will give credit that the vaccine roll out h as been a success, but guess what you give it to NHS to roll it out and don’t hand it to someone like Serco you get a better result.

The only people Boris has given a flying f about are himself and his donors through all of this.  

Doing his best did not mean that I thought he and his cabinet had it right yes, there are shortcomings and failings that will come out in a later public enquiry, Which is inevitable. As will be the case for many countries whose governments struggled to deal with this terrible contagion. Regarding the Cobra meetings do you think Boris was chilling in Costa with a flat white? Think not. Weekend breaks? Maybe he was still working? Perhaps you are privy to what goes on in the prime ministers life and have more knowledge than I. As for India which sadly will probably turn out to catastrophic loss of life for some time to come I think your numbers my be off as the true figures are unreported. 1,366 billion souls in India compared to around 66 million in the UK not sure the death ratio you suggest adds up (ratio and death is an uncomfortable subject as we are talking about people and family's here) . Covid vaccine seems to have been a success in our country so far. Our government ordered millions of doses of vaccine for which they should be credited for and of course this vaccine is being administered by our fantastic NHS along with volunteers who continue to do so. I for one support a further increase in pay for our NHS. In order to do this we will all have to pay more into the pot, nothing comes for free whatever government we have!  

On 5/18/2021 at 2:00 AM, TRADE SURVIVOR said:

Doing his best did not mean that I thought he and his cabinet had it right yes, there are shortcomings and failings that will come out in a later public enquiry, Which is inevitable. As will be the case for many countries whose governments struggled to deal with this terrible contagion. Regarding the Cobra meetings do you think Boris was chilling in Costa with a flat white? Think not. Weekend breaks? Maybe he was still working? Perhaps you are privy to what goes on in the prime ministers life and have more knowledge than I. As for India which sadly will probably turn out to catastrophic loss of life for some time to come I think your numbers my be off as the true figures are unreported. 1,366 billion souls in India compared to around 66 million in the UK not sure the death ratio you suggest adds up (ratio and death is an uncomfortable subject as we are talking about people and family's here) . Covid vaccine seems to have been a success in our country so far. Our government ordered millions of doses of vaccine for which they should be credited for and of course this vaccine is being administered by our fantastic NHS along with volunteers who continue to do so. I for one support a further increase in pay for our NHS. In order to do this we will all have to pay more into the pot, nothing comes for free whatever government we have!  

10/10 from me . 

I think the government has done a good job , dealing with something like  Covid that descended on us all , destroying people , lives , business , economy, has been a challenge for everyone , must have stretched the government to the very limits. 

Whatever happened , somebody had to make a descion and carry it out , untried , untested thoughts , very hard to make that first descion , Very easy to talk afterwards about what we might think went wrong . easy to say what should have happened , 

All I can say is thank goodness we got Brexit done before this took off , Or we would have been controlled by the European think tank fools and it would have been a very different matter in this country right now  . 

Lets just hope we can master the Indian strain if it comes to it , fingers crossed for us all . 

On 5/15/2021 at 3:37 PM, Halfpenny said:

I am more concerned about one of my customers rather than the economy who contracted  covid in February 2020 and is still walking with aid of a stick, plus we have two retired members of staff who have spent many weeks in hospital due to the contagion. Our death rate cannot be attributed solely to the government in the early days it was the scientists who advocated a herd immunity approach, also the lack of common sense within our community's exacerbated the spread , we as individuals all have a responsibility which so many sadly ignore (been in a supermarket latley).  Economy wise it's pretty cyclical around every ten years we have a downturn, we were heading there anyway just so sad for many families that this virus was the catalyst. Don't be nervous the economy it will recover. As for your point about our economy being hit harder than any other developed country I would love to see the numbers.

8 hours ago, TRADE SURVIVOR said:

I am more concerned about one of my customers rather than the economy who contracted  covid in February 2020 and is still walking with aid of a stick, plus we have two retired members of staff who have spent many weeks in hospital due to the contagion. Our death rate cannot be attributed solely to the government in the early days it was the scientists who advocated a herd immunity approach, also the lack of common sense within our community's exacerbated the spread , we as individuals all have a responsibility which so many sadly ignore (been in a supermarket latley).  Economy wise it's pretty cyclical around every ten years we have a downturn, we were heading there anyway just so sad for many families that this virus was the catalyst. Don't be nervous the economy it will recover. As for your point about our economy being hit harder than any other developed country I would love to see the numbers.

Young people appear to live by social media and the level of anti vaccine messages they receive causes many to fail to turn up for jabs.The worrying increase in the Indian variant appears to be in areas with a lower vaccination uptake.A doctor friend of mine does the jabs and he was telling me that he found schoolteachers took the longest because they ask so many questions about risks and after effects.I did tell him the trade has similar problems with teachers.However he did point out that Maths teachers were easy because they could calculate the risk.

All the Covid money is likely to create inflation next year followed by higher interest rates although it cannot be as bad as 89/90 when inflation and base rate mortgages were 15%.Back then the banks cut back and so did the finance companies who then pulled the rug on smaller dealers.So don’t be surprised if debt is called in and also the Poundshop rebrands as the 2 Poundshop.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, It's me said:

angela raynor for leader of the supposition

that should do it:D

It could happen.Look at Jeremy Corbyn who became leader helped by membership of the Labour Party being reduced to a quid or whatever which gave people the right to vote in a leader election.So thousands of Tory’s signed up and voted for Corbyn.

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

It could happen.Look at Jeremy Corbyn who became leader helped by membership of the Labour Party being reduced to a quid or whatever which gave people the right to vote in a leader election.So thousands of Tory’s signed up and voted for Corbyn.

:ph34r: