twerp

Why did RS Direct (Bristol) close?

20 hours ago, trade vet said:

It’s the franchise’s who will have to sell them and take them back in.I expect there will be SFA profit in them.I was making a light hearted observation comparing it to The Howard.Ever heard of the Bond Bug and of course the wonderful Sinclair C5  which was going to change the world..I have to say,if you haven’t got a sense of humour you will never be a successful car dealer.Apologies for the grammar,left school at 14 

My sense of humour is fine, I find I can laugh at most things. I'm quite cheery. And why so negative about the profit on the Ami? I couldnt care less. If they appear on the used market, and I can sell them for sufficient profit, I will.

Just cheer the fuck up. And stop knocking everything and everyone. (this may be gramatically incorrect).

3 hours ago, MattR said:

My sense of humour is fine, I find I can laugh at most things. I'm quite cheery. And why so negative about the profit on the Ami? I couldnt care less. If they appear on the used market, and I can sell them for sufficient profit, I will.

Just cheer the fuck up. And stop knocking everything and everyone. (this may be gramatically incorrect).

Ha Ha, ‘ If they appear on the used market ‘,only an amateur would say that........I’m out !

13 hours ago, trade vet said:

I’m out !

If only that was true.

On 5/6/2021 at 6:45 AM, Rory RSC said:

If only that was true.

Indeed!