trade vet

Under Starters Orders April 12th

Good luck to those who will reopen tomorrow who have been closed all this time.Make sure to emphasise to prospective buyers the potential risks of buying blind from those online only operators who advertise on TV.Remember their advertising is aimed at discouraging buyers from using the likes of us.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Its ok ,

ive had the jab

I should add i reckon many customers are going to say this just like before they said its ok I've had covid

Edited by It's me

Yes good luck all.  Not sure about the change, I’ve been doing click and collect/delivery. Already had one call this weekend that he will come down tomorrow with his ‘mechanic’ son and will look to make an offer.  I haven’t missed that 

7 hours ago, DCS01 said:

Yes good luck all.  Not sure about the change, I’ve been doing click and collect/delivery. Already had one call this weekend that he will come down tomorrow with his ‘mechanic’ son and will look to make an offer.  I haven’t missed that 

:D

Good luck all! 

Will be interesting times. We’ve been operating by click and collect since January and I’ve been stunned at how many customers have been happy to buy cars this way, my salesmen who were dubious at first, now don’t want it to go back to how it used to be, they call it the take it or leave it close and love the ease and simplicity of the process now they have perfected it. 

I can’t work out, given that we have probably had the best start to the year we’ve ever had, how much pent up demand there will actually be? The serious enquiries we’ve had this week, have been dealt and taken out of the market and we only have one appointment booked in for tomorrow for someone who would commit without a test drive, we are expecting some forecourt footfall this week but worry that a good proportion could be very bored serial test drivers/dreamers. 

Would be interested to see what predictions you’ve all got for re-opening.

Today I suspect the punters were more interested in doing selfies in beer gardens or queueing up outside Primark. What on Earth is that all about? How fucking sad do you have to be to queue up for a £3 T-shirt?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, BHM said:

Today I suspect the punters were more interested in doing selfies in beer gardens or queueing up outside Primark. What on Earth is that all about? How fucking sad do you have to be to queue up for a £3 T-shirt?

There queuing up outside Poundland here no even joking 

5 hours ago, BHM said:

queueing up outside Primark. What on Earth is that all about? How fucking sad do you have to be to queue up for a £3 T-shirt?

I didn't know Primarni did a designer range;)

• Haha 3

On 4/12/2021 at 9:28 PM, Casper said:

There queuing up outside Poundland here no even joking 

99 :)Pence sale that's why 

• Haha 1

What has 800 legs, 3 teeth & stinks of piss? The queue outside Primark on sale day.

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, BHM said:

What has 800 legs, 3 teeth & stinks of piss? The queue outside Primark on sale day.

Thats funny and true :lol:

• Haha 1