Kingsbridge Autos

Anyone Bought stock from Auction 4 Cars?

Previous customer wanted a 3 series auto with leather under 3 years old and under 40k found one on Auction 4 cars (motorpoint) and as no one else bid picked it up at a decent price.

Am now worried abotu the quality of the car that is going to arrive!

Has anyone else bought from there?

The car is a 63 plate warranty till december and 22k miles 318d se but no service history.

Have bought regularly from them in the past, not so much recently though so don't know what they are like now.

Quality of description varies from branch to branch however I always found that they were pretty good on the whole and any issues could be resolved with a phone call

I've always found them OK. I'm sure you will be fine :)

Although some of the cars are rough with poor histories etc the attitude on collection is better than the majority of other online auction sites.

Example - have picked a couple up up from A4C Derby with slipping clutches (one wad a Pug 107 and wasn't terrible) and within 5 minutes they credited £250 back to cover the replacements. Not bad really.

I used to use the newport branch a few years back and can echo above there a decent bunch on the whole, there prices have gone to steep so we no longer use them

Does the 3 series have no history or no book?

They store it on the key don't they so worth a check with BMW.

It can also appear on the idrive or you can call BMW customer services and providing it's been into a main dealer it should show.

you can also check to see if the car has a service pack by checking on BMW service, input the reg and mileage and it will tell you if there is a service pack on the car.